Les membres ayant 30 points peuvent parler sur les canaux annonces, projets et hs du chat.
La shoutbox n'est pas chargée par défaut pour des raisons de performances. Cliquez pour charger.

Forum Casio - Vos tutoriels et astuces

Index du Forum » Vos tutoriels et astuces » How to use emulators forever (technically)
Calcloverhk En ligne Membre Points: 333 Défis: 10 Message

How to use emulators forever (technically)

Posté le 29/01/2020 10:23

Recommended requirement
- Idle PC that installed Windows 7/8.1/10
- Virtual Machine (?)

Note
This tutorial is written in Windows 10.
I'm not 100% sure if this tutorial works in your PC, but for me it is successful. Thus, I need your help to confirm this method. I will update immediately if someone succeed.
You have to repeat this tutorial after 90 days trial is expired and it involves a whole reset of PC. That's why you need a idle PC to do this (unless your main PC really need to be reset). Sorry about that.

Method 1 (Recommended, for Windows 8.1/10)
1. Open Settings > Updates & Security > Recovery.
2. Click "Get started" button below the "Reset this PC".
3. Choose "Remove everything". (This step is important!)

4. Click "Next".
5. Click "Reset" and wait until the process is done.
6. Download the emulators to check if the trial is reset to 90 days.

Method 2 (for Windows 7/8.1/10)
1. Download Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool from:
https://heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-and-office-iso-download-tool
2. Choose your Windows version here.

3. Check the edition of Windows you installed by opening Settings > System > About.
4. Select the edition of your Windows. (Recommended latest version)
5. Choose your language.
6. Choose 32-bit or 64-bit depending on your system type (operating system), then click confirm to download.
7. Click "Accept" and then "Next".
8. Choose "Upgrade this PC" and then "Next".
9. Click "Change what to keep".
10. Similar to method 1, you must choose "None" to reset all the things.
11. Choose "Next" and then "Install", and wait until the process is done.
12. Download the emulators to check if the trial is reset to 90 days.

Metalvoidzz Hors ligne Membre Points: 1 Défis: 0 Message

Citer : Posté le 29/01/2020 12:50 | #

I think I was able to fool the installer once by manually removing all keys relating to
the emulator from the registry, but I may be mistaken here. If you're using Wine
you can also simply select a new WINEPREFIX after the 90 days have run out.
Lephenixnoir En ligne Administrateur Points: 24145 Défis: 170 Message

Citer : Posté le 29/01/2020 13:12 | #

Thank your for sharing. My usual trick is to run it into a VM (no choice there since I don't have Windows install on my primary disl!) and just recreate the VM as needed. Apparently yours is similar.

Metalvoidzz a écrit :
I think I was able to fool the installer once by manually removing all keys relating to
the emulator from the registry, but I may be mistaken here.

I think this is a standard trick because the expiry date is written there. I've never done it before though...
Mon graphe (24 Mars): (gint#27 ; (Rogue Life || HH2) ; PythonExtra ; serial gint ; Boson X ; ...) || (shoutbox v5 ; v5)

Citer : Posté le 29/01/2020 15:38 | #

@Metalvoidzz:
I am bit surprised that you are here!
And thanks for telling me about Wine.

@Lephenixnoir:
(Metalvoidzz is a UCF member like me, so we knew each other )

https://www.planet-casio.com/Fr/forums/topic15178-2-emulez-gratuitement-une-casio-graph-75-sur-votre-ordinateur.html
Breizh_craft told me that this tutorial is similar to the brutal method of this article
C.Basic Wiki Project progress as of 2024/2/12
   30%

Lephenixnoir En ligne Administrateur Points: 24145 Défis: 170 Message

Citer : Posté le 29/01/2020 15:43 | #

I see. Welcome Metalvoidzz! Hope you enjoy your stay.

Breizh_craft told me that this tutorial is similar to the brutal method of this article

Correct, but we might have not known at all without you posting, so no problem there. Also not everyone wants to use a Windows XP VM, or it might just not work. It's always nice to have a backup method
Mon graphe (24 Mars): (gint#27 ; (Rogue Life || HH2) ; PythonExtra ; serial gint ; Boson X ; ...) || (shoutbox v5 ; v5)
Zezombye Hors ligne Rédacteur Points: 1756 Défis: 13 Message

Citer : Posté le 29/01/2020 18:12 | #

Would a reg script to automatically reset the date&time be problematic?
Divers jeux : Puissance 4 - Chariot Wars - Sokoban
Ecrivez vos programmes basic sur PC avec BIDE

Citer : Posté le 22/02/2020 11:53 | #

@Zezombye
(Late reply)
I'm not sure if Casio emulator use regedit as the reference of license, but first regedit is a big mess and you probably need a lot of time to search.
C.Basic Wiki Project progress as of 2024/2/12
   30%

LienAjouter une imageAjouter une vidéoAjouter un lien vers un profilAjouter du codeCiterAjouter un spoiler(texte affichable/masquable par un clic)Ajouter une barre de progressionItaliqueGrasSoulignéAfficher du texte barréCentréJustifiéPlus petitPlus grandPlus de smileys !
Cliquez pour épingler Cliquez pour détacher Cliquez pour fermer
Alignement de l'image: Redimensionnement de l'image (en pixel):
Afficher la liste des membres
:bow: :cool: :good: :love: ^^
:omg: :fusil: :aie: :argh: :mdr:
:boulet2: :thx: :champ: :whistle: :bounce:
valider
 :)  ;)  :D  :p
 :lol:  8)  :(  :@
 0_0  :oops:  :grr:  :E
 :O  :sry:  :mmm:  :waza:
 :'(  :here:  ^^  >:)

Σ π θ ± α β γ δ Δ σ λ
Veuillez donner la réponse en chiffre
Vous devez activer le Javascript dans votre navigateur pour pouvoir valider ce formulaire.

Si vous n'avez pas volontairement désactivé cette fonctionnalité de votre navigateur, il s'agit probablement d'un bug : contactez l'équipe de Planète Casio.

Planète Casio v4.3 © créé par Neuronix et Muelsaco 2004 - 2024 | Il y a 89 connectés | Nous contacter | Qui sommes-nous ? | Licences et remerciements

Planète Casio est un site communautaire non affilié à Casio. Toute reproduction de Planète Casio, même partielle, est interdite.
Les programmes et autres publications présentes sur Planète Casio restent la propriété de leurs auteurs et peuvent être soumis à des licences ou copyrights.
CASIO est une marque déposée par CASIO Computer Co., Ltd