Les membres ayant 30 points peuvent parler sur les canaux annonces, projets et hs du chat.
La shoutbox n'est pas chargée par défaut pour des raisons de performances. Cliquez pour charger.

Forum Casio - Autres questions

Index du Forum » Autres questions » Casio SDK 4099 Internal error
Palmenros Hors ligne Membre Points: 13 Défis: 0 Message

Casio SDK 4099 Internal error

Posté le 05/05/2018 21:56

I am building a project for the Casio SDK. It's a big project, so it has a lot of source files. It is far from finished (I am trying to build myself a CAS, I know there are some good options out there, but I want to learn). Sometimes when compiling, this error appears:
(0) : C4000 (-) Internal error: DWARF2_make_tag_base_int_type:bad base type

CAS.cpp(0) : 4099 Internal error

There are no syntax errors, and if I create a new project and copy the sources and header files, the errors will disappear. Deleting the debug folder and the generated files does not help. Also rebuilding the project gives me that error message again.
Can anyone help me?
Thanks

Lephenixnoir Hors ligne Administrateur Points: 24145 Défis: 170 Message

Citer : Posté le 05/05/2018 22:02 | #

This is a strange case indeed - the very first time I see anything of the sort.

Dwarf is a format for debugging information and sections in the executable format. Ultimately the g1a format is a pure binary with a header so any dwarf section would probably be stripped out at some point in the process. I would expect the SDK to disable debugging, but if it doesn't then I don't think there will even be an option.

You can try to invoke the compiler on the command-line by using the commands from the SDK-generated Make script in your project folder. Adding a flag for verbosity might give you additional info.

Something strange is that you say that deleting all the generated files does not remove the error, but creating a new project does. Can you try to compare a faulty project folder with a fresh one and tell what's different? There shouldn't be much.
Mon graphe (24 Mars): (gint#27 ; (Rogue Life || HH2) ; PythonExtra ; serial gint ; Boson X ; ...) || (shoutbox v5 ; v5)

Citer : Posté le 18/05/2018 14:47 | #

Lephenixnoir I have compared both files with a Python script and everything seemed identical. However, now I am getting inconsistent results, and even creating a project does not work. I have tried it on Linux (wine) and Windows (Two different installations), and everything is the same.

Now I cannot create any Casio program on C. I have searched for the debug option but I don't see anything, not even on the config files.

Is there anything I can do in order to solve this?
I really enjoyed writing C programs for my calculator

Thanks

Citer : Posté le 18/05/2018 17:03 | #

Alright, if you can confirm that even the basic add-in automatically generated by the SDK when creating a new project does not work, then your SDK installation will officially be broken.

I recommend saving your project data, then reinstalling the SDK. (Normally uninstalling the SDK does not affect your project code but better be careful.)
Mon graphe (24 Mars): (gint#27 ; (Rogue Life || HH2) ; PythonExtra ; serial gint ; Boson X ; ...) || (shoutbox v5 ; v5)

Citer : Posté le 18/05/2018 19:44 | #

Lephenixnoir Nothing, I have reinstalled the SDK in different folders, tried the repair option, tried to remove it and install it again, but nothing works. What is even worse, I cannot compile projects that I could compile months ago.

I have downloaded it from the official casio page. There isn't an update, no?

Thanks
Zezombye Hors ligne Rédacteur Points: 1756 Défis: 13 Message

Citer : Posté le 18/05/2018 19:49 | #

I have downloaded it from the official casio page. There isn't an update, no?

This may be why you have issues, try downloading the one on this website:
https://www.planet-casio.com/Fr/logiciels/voir_un_logiciel_casio.php?logiciel=SDK_Graph_75_85_95_D%C3%A9veloppement&showid=76
Divers jeux : Puissance 4 - Chariot Wars - Sokoban
Ecrivez vos programmes basic sur PC avec BIDE

Citer : Posté le 18/05/2018 19:52 | #

It started when trying to build programs with lots of sources like https://notabug.org/Nemh/Eigenmath-fx. Does it produce the same bug in your machine?

Thanks
Zezombye Hors ligne Rédacteur Points: 1756 Défis: 13 Message

Citer : Posté le 18/05/2018 19:54 | #

It's the very first time any of us hear about this issue, so it's probably because you downloaded it from casio's site and not planet-casio.
Divers jeux : Puissance 4 - Chariot Wars - Sokoban
Ecrivez vos programmes basic sur PC avec BIDE

Citer : Posté le 18/05/2018 20:03 | #

Still nothing. I have installed that version and the bug persists. Is there anything else I can do?

Citer : Posté le 18/05/2018 20:09 | #

This is damn strange. What could damage an SDK install that much?

You may try to look for Casio-related keys in the Windows register, if you're in that sort of things - I cannot think of anything else.

By the way, this version of Nemhardy's work on Eigenmath is seriously outdated. If you want to build the recent versions of Eigenmath, you might want to set up a Linux-like development environment with the GNU toolchain.

Citer : Posté le 18/05/2018 21:49 | #

Doing a quick search on regedit has revealed some file associations and some Editor persistance variables, like recent projects etc. However, deleting them doesn't solve the issue. I will try now to use windows compatibility, maybe that helps. If not, I will create a virtual machine and research more.

Ajouté le 19/05/2018 à 20:40 :
Lephenixnoir I couldn't solve the issue so I use another computer. Where can I find the source code of recent versions of Eigenmath? I cannot find them anywhere
Thanks

Citer : Posté le 19/05/2018 21:22 | #

The entry point for everything related to Eigenmath on Planète Casio is Nehmardy's topic :

t13562: Eigenmath

Note that the original author, Gbl08ma, might provide updates on his own, by I deem this pretty unlikely as he's not getting involved with calculator programming anymore.

Nemhardy's sources can be found on the site's Git forge :

repository: Nemh/Eigenmath

It seems that I was mistaken, and the add-in is still being built under the SDK. My apologies.

If you need any help building the application, you can post on Eigenmath's topic, where Nemhardy will certainly be able to provide more precise answers. Good luck!

Citer : Posté le 21/05/2018 09:33 | #

For anyone having this issue, I have solved it. When contacting Nemhardy for Eigenmath's work, he told me that I needed to use a modified SDK which supports 64 bit. I have installed that SDK and it works flawlessly. That error doesn't appear now. So if anyone has this error in the future, please contact Nemhardy. He will give you the modified SDK (I think I cannot post it hear for legal reasons)

Citer : Posté le 21/05/2018 09:44 | #

Oh, good work! I had never heard of this issue with 64-bit platforms.

I don't think Casio will get mad at us for publishing the modified version. In fact, this tool is somewhat outdated since none of the calculators currently sold by the company support monochrome add-ins. I will have a look.
Nemhardy Hors ligne Grand maître des Traits d'Esprit Points: 1242 Défis: 54 Message

Citer : Posté le 25/05/2018 14:06 | #

Well, actually it's not really a problem with 64-bits platform; it is just that Eigenmath needs to have a 64 bit integer support, if I'm not mistaken ; and Mike (from CnCalc) managed to bring this to the regular Casio's SDK. If I remember correctly, some time ago @Cakeisalie5 tried to see what were exactly the difference between the original SDK and the modified one, I'm not sure what were its conclusions…

And by the way, this modified SDK can be found on the Planète Casio's bible, on the mike folder.

LienAjouter une imageAjouter une vidéoAjouter un lien vers un profilAjouter du codeCiterAjouter un spoiler(texte affichable/masquable par un clic)Ajouter une barre de progressionItaliqueGrasSoulignéAfficher du texte barréCentréJustifiéPlus petitPlus grandPlus de smileys !
Cliquez pour épingler Cliquez pour détacher Cliquez pour fermer
Alignement de l'image: Redimensionnement de l'image (en pixel):
Afficher la liste des membres
:bow: :cool: :good: :love: ^^
:omg: :fusil: :aie: :argh: :mdr:
:boulet2: :thx: :champ: :whistle: :bounce:
valider
 :)  ;)  :D  :p
 :lol:  8)  :(  :@
 0_0  :oops:  :grr:  :E
 :O  :sry:  :mmm:  :waza:
 :'(  :here:  ^^  >:)

Σ π θ ± α β γ δ Δ σ λ
Veuillez donner la réponse en chiffre
Vous devez activer le Javascript dans votre navigateur pour pouvoir valider ce formulaire.

Si vous n'avez pas volontairement désactivé cette fonctionnalité de votre navigateur, il s'agit probablement d'un bug : contactez l'équipe de Planète Casio.

Planète Casio v4.3 © créé par Neuronix et Muelsaco 2004 - 2024 | Il y a 89 connectés | Nous contacter | Qui sommes-nous ? | Licences et remerciements

Planète Casio est un site communautaire non affilié à Casio. Toute reproduction de Planète Casio, même partielle, est interdite.
Les programmes et autres publications présentes sur Planète Casio restent la propriété de leurs auteurs et peuvent être soumis à des licences ou copyrights.
CASIO est une marque déposée par CASIO Computer Co., Ltd