Les membres ayant 30 points peuvent parler sur les canaux annonces, projets et hs du chat.
La shoutbox n'est pas chargée par défaut pour des raisons de performances. Cliquez pour charger.

Forum Casio - Projets de programmation

Index du Forum » Projets de programmation » FxLinux : mini Linux emulator program for fx-9860 series
Zaky202 Hors ligne Membre Points: 35 Défis: 0 Message

FxLinux : mini Linux emulator program for fx-9860 series

Posté le 29/12/2023 21:01

FxLinux is a mini Linux emulator program that runs on the fx-9860 series. It contains a
terminal similar to Linux systems and takes input from the buttons in the same way as input
from the rest of the calculator add-ins.

The program contains some commands in the F1-F6 buttons, which are :
--> F1: It cleans the terminal of all contents
--> F2: Switch between uppercase and lowercase letters
--> F3: It shows you the commands available in the system
--> F6 : Stops the program/add-in

The program is a Linux emulator, So of course there will be text commands that you can use
and interact with the system with, which are :
--> help: It shows you the commands available in the system
--> exit: Stops the program/add-in
--> shutdown: Same thing as exit
--> clear: It cleans the terminal of all contents
--> ls: Display files and folders in the current path
--> cat: Print the content of a specified file
--> uname: Print system information
--> echo: Print text in the terminal
--> cd: Change the current path
--> rm: Delete a specified file
--> rmdir: Delete a specified folder
--> sleep: Stop the system for several seconds
--> pwd: Print the current path
--> touch: Create an empty file
--> mkdir: Make a folder
--> bash: Run a bash script file for FX Linux. You can write the same terminal
--> ./ : commands inside the file and then run it.

This program is the first program I wrote in the C language and also the first program I wrote
for a calculator, so there are some strange errors. For example, the addin crash sometimes
.when using some commands such as : mkdir, rmdir, cat , etc.. ( after they are executed)
Also, dealing with paths is a bit clumsy, so make sure you are in the right place to point to a
specific file or folder.

Support Me on Github
https://github.com/mohdmot/FxLinux

Fichier joint

Fcalva En ligne Membre Points: 521 Défis: 9 Message

Citer : Posté le 29/12/2023 21:49 | #

I have to say, it is pretty impressive you managed to write pretty much the whole thing in a bit more than two weeks
I don't have an fx-9860GIII to test it on, but it seems to work for the FX-CG50 (with only the UI broken) once the makefile is fixed ... And also the sleep at the start of the program removed
Although the commands seem to all crash so far, which i don't think would be the ""port"" 's fault given how agnostic gint is.
Pc master race - Apréciateur de Noctua moyen
Caltos : G90+E, FX-92+ (x2)

Citer : Posté le 29/12/2023 22:14 | #

Fcalva a écrit :
I have to say, it is pretty impressive you managed to write pretty much the whole thing in a bit more than two weeks
I don't have an fx-9860GIII to test it on, but it seems to work for the FX-CG50 (with only the UI broken) once the makefile is fixed ... And also the sleep at the start of the program removed
Although the commands seem to all crash so far, which i don't think would be the ""port"" 's fault given how agnostic gint is.

I literally haven't done anything to FX-CG50. I don't know anything about it and I don't have one to try on

Citer : Posté le 29/12/2023 22:19 | # | Fichier joint

Zaky202 a écrit :
I literally haven't done anything to FX-CG50. I don't know anything about it and I don't have one to try on

Programming-wise it's a faster and with a larger color screen 9860GIII (when using gint)
There is a pretty complete emulator from Heath123/Circuit10 ( https://github.com/Heath123/casio-emu ) if you want to try it out, and here is the build (File in the upper-right corner)
Acrocasio Hors ligne Membre Points: 975 Défis: 0 Message

Citer : Posté le 29/12/2023 22:26 | #

Hi.
Very nice project. But is it a bash terminal simulator or a real port of the Linux kernel?

Trad by Google Trad

Citer : Posté le 29/12/2023 22:30 | #

Acrocasio a écrit :
Hi.
Very nice project. But is it a bash terminal simulator or a real port of the Linux kernel?

Trad by Google Trad

If you had read the main post you would know

Si tu avais lu le post principal tu saurais

Acrocasio Hors ligne Membre Points: 975 Défis: 0 Message

Citer : Posté le 29/12/2023 22:32 | #

It wasn't really explicitly stated that it was an emulator of the linux kernel.

Or maybe I took it differently. If so, sorry. And following the same logic, congratulations to you!
Potter360 En ligne Rédacteur Points: 1221 Défis: 2 Message

Citer : Posté le 29/12/2023 22:34 | #

No it's not. It's "just" a shell that uses system's file API and things like that to properly create a terminal/shell.
Globalement, coder. Mal, mais coder.

Citer : Posté le 30/12/2023 01:17 | #

Fcalva a écrit :
Zaky202 a écrit :

Programming-wise it's a faster and with a larger color screen 9860GIII (when using gint)
There is a pretty complete emulator from Heath123/Circuit10 ( https://github.com/Heath123/casio-emu ) if you want to try it out, and here is the build (File in the upper-right corner)

Nice, is there an emulator for 9860g because I am tired of connecting the calculator to the computer a lot

Citer : Posté le 30/12/2023 01:20 | #

Zaky202 a écrit :

Nice, is there an emulator for 9860g because I am tired of connecting the calculator to the computer a lot

There is the official one but it's paid and a bit mediocre from what i heard, and that's about all for the 9860GIII.
But Drakalex is working on an emulator for the earlier ones (Without the standard io support iirc) if you want to make simpler addins

Citer : Posté le 30/12/2023 01:22 | #

Acrocasio a écrit :
Hi.

Trad by Google Trad

Thank you
No, it's just something stupid, nothing more. It's like:

if input.startswith("echo "):
    print(input[5:])
elif input.startswith('sleep '):
    time.sleep(float(input[6:]))

Same thing but in C
Bash files, they are only a set of commands allowed in FxLinux, and they are read and executed and nothing more. They are not real Bash, and there is no Linux kernel.

Citer : Posté le 30/12/2023 01:24 | #

Acrocasio a écrit :
It wasn't really explicitly stated that it was an emulator of the linux kernel.

Or maybe I took it differently. If so, sorry. And following the same logic, congratulations to you!

I don't think that someone writing their first C program would create a real Linux kernel emulator !

Citer : Posté le 30/12/2023 01:26 | #

Potter360 a écrit :
No it's not. It's "just" a shell that uses system's file API and things like that to properly create a terminal/shell.

Exactly!!

LienAjouter une imageAjouter une vidéoAjouter un lien vers un profilAjouter du codeCiterAjouter un spoiler(texte affichable/masquable par un clic)Ajouter une barre de progressionItaliqueGrasSoulignéAfficher du texte barréCentréJustifiéPlus petitPlus grandPlus de smileys !
Cliquez pour épingler Cliquez pour détacher Cliquez pour fermer
Alignement de l'image: Redimensionnement de l'image (en pixel):
Afficher la liste des membres
:bow: :cool: :good: :love: ^^
:omg: :fusil: :aie: :argh: :mdr:
:boulet2: :thx: :champ: :whistle: :bounce:
valider
 :)  ;)  :D  :p
 :lol:  8)  :(  :@
 0_0  :oops:  :grr:  :E
 :O  :sry:  :mmm:  :waza:
 :'(  :here:  ^^  >:)

Σ π θ ± α β γ δ Δ σ λ
Veuillez donner la réponse en chiffre
Vous devez activer le Javascript dans votre navigateur pour pouvoir valider ce formulaire.

Si vous n'avez pas volontairement désactivé cette fonctionnalité de votre navigateur, il s'agit probablement d'un bug : contactez l'équipe de Planète Casio.

Planète Casio v4.3 © créé par Neuronix et Muelsaco 2004 - 2024 | Il y a 98 connectés | Nous contacter | Qui sommes-nous ? | Licences et remerciements

Planète Casio est un site communautaire non affilié à Casio. Toute reproduction de Planète Casio, même partielle, est interdite.
Les programmes et autres publications présentes sur Planète Casio restent la propriété de leurs auteurs et peuvent être soumis à des licences ou copyrights.
CASIO est une marque déposée par CASIO Computer Co., Ltd