Les membres ayant 30 points peuvent parler sur les canaux annonces, projets et hs du chat.
La shoutbox n'est pas chargée par défaut pour des raisons de performances. Cliquez pour charger.

Forum Casio - Discussions

Index du Forum » Discussions » Graph85/fx-9860 Hardware Wiki
Kucalc Hors ligne Membre Points: 206 Défis: 0 Message

Graph85/fx-9860 Hardware Wiki

Posté le 02/06/2007 05:54

I have started a new hardware wiki for the fx-9860. Check it out: See here

CASIO fx-9860 Hardware is a wiki dedicated to sharing programming knowledge and hardware data for the CASIO fx-9860 graphing calculator. Please help us to build this resource by submitting your code, snippets, documentation, etc.

This is where the revolution is going to start. Hopefully, this wiki will get more people interested in programming the fx-9860. I already started putting what I know into the wiki, like the LCD driver notes (with the contrast and Bdisp_PutDisp_DD equivalents) and the assembly tutorial. I'll put more and more each day (It's hard for me to type really fast, I only have one hand available, so please be patient).

So, what do you think about the wiki? Does it look nice? I'll try getting a new domain if I can. The wiki is free and open to everyone. Use it! Add more stuff! Have fun! Tell your friends about it. Put a link back to the wiki. Spread the word! The only way we can increase this resource is if more people get involved, so tell everyone you know about the wiki.

Hopefully, some nasty stuff doesn't get through into the wiki. I've installed some security plugins.

Note, that the wiki is protected by the Creative Common Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 License. Basically you can do whatever you want with the stuff that we posted on the wiki. But, you can't sell and you must cite the wiki as a source of where you got your information. Also, if you decide to use the code and your calculator explodes and burns down your home, that authors are not responsible!

If I can figure out how to add more SysOps, I'll ask for volunteers who would like to run and maintain the wiki.

If you want something added to the What's Here section on the Main Page, you can request it here.

LienAjouter une imageAjouter une vidéoAjouter un lien vers un profilAjouter du codeCiterAjouter un spoiler(texte affichable/masquable par un clic)Ajouter une barre de progressionItaliqueGrasSoulignéAfficher du texte barréCentréJustifiéPlus petitPlus grandPlus de smileys !
Cliquez pour épingler Cliquez pour détacher Cliquez pour fermer
Alignement de l'image: Redimensionnement de l'image (en pixel):
Afficher la liste des membres
:bow: :cool: :good: :love: ^^
:omg: :fusil: :aie: :argh: :mdr:
:boulet2: :thx: :champ: :whistle: :bounce:
valider
 :)  ;)  :D  :p
 :lol:  8)  :(  :@
 0_0  :oops:  :grr:  :E
 :O  :sry:  :mmm:  :waza:
 :'(  :here:  ^^  >:)

Σ π θ ± α β γ δ Δ σ λ
Veuillez donner la réponse en chiffre
Vous devez activer le Javascript dans votre navigateur pour pouvoir valider ce formulaire.

Si vous n'avez pas volontairement désactivé cette fonctionnalité de votre navigateur, il s'agit probablement d'un bug : contactez l'équipe de Planète Casio.

Planète Casio v4.3 © créé par Neuronix et Muelsaco 2004 - 2024 | Il y a 47 connectés | Nous contacter | Qui sommes-nous ? | Licences et remerciements

Planète Casio est un site communautaire non affilié à Casio. Toute reproduction de Planète Casio, même partielle, est interdite.
Les programmes et autres publications présentes sur Planète Casio restent la propriété de leurs auteurs et peuvent être soumis à des licences ou copyrights.
CASIO est une marque déposée par CASIO Computer Co., Ltd