Les membres ayant 30 points peuvent parler sur les canaux annonces, projets et hs du chat.
La shoutbox n'est pas chargée par défaut pour des raisons de performances. Cliquez pour charger.

Forum Casio - Discussions

Index du Forum » Discussions » Something interesting happened while thinking of buying fx-9750GIII
Calcloverhk Hors ligne Membre Points: 333 Défis: 10 Message

Something interesting happened while thinking of buying fx-9750GIII

Posté le 01/06/2020 10:34

Few days ago, I found a topic in cnCalc (https://www.cncalc.org/thread-24627-1-1.html) about someone selling America imported fx-9750GIII with only ¥400 in taobao (https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=617990264950). I looked up this product and it indeed is an fx-9750GIII, but at that time I didn't look up the description because I already knew what this product was about (of course).

But then, I still looked up the description the next day and oh my god, the seller used my comment as part of their product description. Literally all format and content of my comment are copied directly. Here is the evidence.

https://ibb.co/CJSDDsh (product description)
https://ibb.co/sgnSzG0 (my comment, or https://www.cncalc.org/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=24521&pid=239634)

Maybe my comment is very suitable for advertisement?

Lephenixnoir Hors ligne Administrateur Points: 24229 Défis: 170 Message

Citer : Posté le 01/06/2020 10:37 | #

Here are the photos :

That's some laziness from the seller right there. x)
Mon graphe (11 Avril): ((Rogue Life || HH2) ; PythonExtra ; serial gint ; Boson X ; passe gint 3 ; ...) || (shoutbox v5 ; v5)

Citer : Posté le 01/06/2020 11:01 | #

Ah, the quality of the second photo is bad
Please look up it at the website link above.
C.Basic Wiki Project progress as of 2024/2/12
   30%

Citer : Posté le 01/06/2020 11:06 | #

Quality? Both images are of the same size, 1080x2340. Maybe it failed to load properly on your device? :o
Mon graphe (11 Avril): ((Rogue Life || HH2) ; PythonExtra ; serial gint ; Boson X ; passe gint 3 ; ...) || (shoutbox v5 ; v5)

Citer : Posté le 01/06/2020 11:12 | #

Wait, then why the first photo loaded properly in my phone? x)

Ajouté le 01/06/2020 à 11:16 :
I checked the second photo in imgBB. Wait why the resolution is 180x180?
   30%

Citer : Posté le 01/06/2020 11:18 | #

Interesting, I have full-resolution everywhere and none of these images is served to me as 180x180.

Citer : Posté le 03/06/2020 10:31 | #

Update: because of the policy of HK government that announced yesterday, I can't get fx-9750GIII until July 7. Damn it

Ajouté le 03/06/2020 à 10:33 :
Yesterday and the day before yesterday, in total 10 people were infected, which all of them were associated with each other. Wtf
   30%

Citer : Posté le 03/06/2020 16:53 | #

Yesterday and the day before yesterday, in total 10 people were infected, which all of them were associated with each other. Wtf

I guess this is a good sign at least!

Sad for the calculator, still need to wait. :x

Citer : Posté le 06/06/2020 05:43 | #

Lephenixnoir a écrit :
I guess this is a good sign at least!

Actually not really. We have 0 local cases for so long (all cases before this happened are enter cases), and this was a sudden small-scale community infection that led to the postponement of opening the custom.

Lephenixnoir a écrit :
Sad for the calculator, still need to wait. :x

Ok, I got a good news! My relative is able to send my calc to HK with his taobao products before 7/7. Therefore, I may get it next week but I want to get it before June 9 (my 1st anniversary of joining calcs community) which is quite impossible :x

I am also planning to write a review about this calc after I got it (Title: Overview of fx-9750GIII from a Hong Kong student)
   30%

Citer : Posté le 06/06/2020 14:31 | #

Actually not really. We have 0 local cases for so long (all cases before this happened are enter cases), and this was a sudden small-scale community infection that led to the postponement of opening the custom.

Oh, I see. We still have a lot of cases in France so I did not expect an infection of "just" 10 to be a problem. I hope this will be sorted out quickly. >_>

I am also planning to write a review about this calc after I got it (Title: Overview of fx-9750GIII from a Hong Kong student)

Wow, that would be awesome! I would gladly put that on the front page if we can get it translated

Citer : Posté le 14/06/2020 05:34 | #

Ok, I finally got fx-9750GIII yesterday, nice!
Although the package doesn't include SB-62 or mini-B to USB-A cable (Because of the cheap price)
Today I may play around the functions other than add-ins and compare to my fx-50FHII (This is unfair but I somehow noticed the good points of fx-50FHII compared to this calc )
   30%

Citer : Posté le 14/06/2020 08:45 | #

Nice! Enjoy your new shiny calculator!

I'm available to translate a review if you find the time to write one. It would be the first for this model on Planète Casio
Sentaro21 Hors ligne Membre Points: 877 Défis: 0 Message

Citer : Posté le 14/06/2020 10:09 | #

@Calcloverhk
Congrats on getting the fx-9750GIII!
I'm looking forward to your review.
Je continue à développer C.Basic. (Il est compatible avec Basic Casio.)
Overclocking utilitaire Ftune/Ptune2/Ptune3 est également disponible.
Si vous avez des questions ou un rapport de bogue, n'hésitez pas à me le faire savoir.

LienAjouter une imageAjouter une vidéoAjouter un lien vers un profilAjouter du codeCiterAjouter un spoiler(texte affichable/masquable par un clic)Ajouter une barre de progressionItaliqueGrasSoulignéAfficher du texte barréCentréJustifiéPlus petitPlus grandPlus de smileys !
Cliquez pour épingler Cliquez pour détacher Cliquez pour fermer
Alignement de l'image: Redimensionnement de l'image (en pixel):
Afficher la liste des membres
:bow: :cool: :good: :love: ^^
:omg: :fusil: :aie: :argh: :mdr:
:boulet2: :thx: :champ: :whistle: :bounce:
valider
 :)  ;)  :D  :p
 :lol:  8)  :(  :@
 0_0  :oops:  :grr:  :E
 :O  :sry:  :mmm:  :waza:
 :'(  :here:  ^^  >:)

Σ π θ ± α β γ δ Δ σ λ
Veuillez donner la réponse en chiffre
Vous devez activer le Javascript dans votre navigateur pour pouvoir valider ce formulaire.

Si vous n'avez pas volontairement désactivé cette fonctionnalité de votre navigateur, il s'agit probablement d'un bug : contactez l'équipe de Planète Casio.

Planète Casio v4.3 © créé par Neuronix et Muelsaco 2004 - 2024 | Il y a 96 connectés | Nous contacter | Qui sommes-nous ? | Licences et remerciements

Planète Casio est un site communautaire non affilié à Casio. Toute reproduction de Planète Casio, même partielle, est interdite.
Les programmes et autres publications présentes sur Planète Casio restent la propriété de leurs auteurs et peuvent être soumis à des licences ou copyrights.
CASIO est une marque déposée par CASIO Computer Co., Ltd