[Tutorial] How to use emulators forever (technically)
Posté le 29/01/2020 10:23
- Idle PC that installed Windows 7/8.1/10
- Virtual Machine (?)
This tutorial is written in Windows 10.
I'm not 100% sure if this tutorial works in your PC, but for me it is successful. Thus, I need your help to confirm this method.
I will update immediately if someone succeed.
You have to repeat this tutorial after 90 days trial is expired and it involves a whole reset of PC. That's why you need a idle PC to do this (unless your main PC really need to be reset). Sorry about that.
Method 1 (Recommended, for Windows 8.1/10)
1. Open Settings > Updates & Security > Recovery.
2. Click "Get started" button below the "Reset this PC".
3. Choose "Remove everything". (This step is important!)
4. Click "Next".
5. Click "Reset" and wait until the process is done.
6. Download the emulators to check if the trial is reset to 90 days.
Method 2 (for Windows 7/8.1/10)
1. Download Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool from:
2. Choose your Windows version here.
3. Check the edition of Windows you installed by opening Settings > System > About.
4. Select the edition of your Windows. (Recommended latest version)
5. Choose your language.
6. Choose 32-bit or 64-bit depending on your system type (operating system), then click confirm to download.
7. Click "Accept" and then "Next".
8. Choose "Upgrade this PC" and then "Next".
9. Click "Change what to keep".
10. Similar to method 1, you must choose "None" to reset all the things.
11. Choose "Next" and then "Install", and wait until the process is done.
12. Download the emulators to check if the trial is reset to 90 days.